All parts are custom made to order in any bolt pattern of your choice to fit your motorcycle.
Our covers are machined from solid billet aluminum to exact OEM specifications for perfect fitment. They feature high definition graphics which are hard coated onto the billet aluminum cover. Graphics quality is far superior to airbrushing & hydrographic printing. Unlike engraving or etching which will oxidize and rust, our Hard Coat finish is virtually indestructible and will not wear or chip off, it is also Impervious to both heat and the elements. All products feature a one year warranty.
𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒:
• 5 Hole Derby - 5 Hole Bolt Pattern- Fits all 1999-2015 Touring Models, excluding 2015 Ultra & Electra Low. Fits all 1999-2017 Dyna
and Softail Models. Fits all 2018 Milwaukee Eight Softail models, excluding the 2018 Sport Glide.
• Narrow Profile Derby- 5 Hole Bolt Pattern- Fits all 2016+ Touring models and trikes only (both twin cam & Milwaukee eight)
• Softail M8 Derby- 5 Hole Bolt Pattern- Fits all 2019+ Softail models, including 2018 Sport Glide
• 6 Hole Sportster Derby- 2004+ all 883 & 1200 models
• 4 Hole Sportster Derby Cover- 1994-2003 all 883 & 1200 models
• 3 Hole Big Twin Derby- 1984-1998 all big twin models
𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒:
• Milwaukee 8 Timing Cover- 2017+ Touring/Trike Models and 2018+ Softail Models
• 2 Hole Vertical Hole Timing Cover- Big Twin models as equipped
• 2 Hole Horizontal Hole Timing Cover- All 1994+ Sportster models equipped with Horizontal bolt pattern
• 5 Hole Twin Cam Timing Cover- All 1999-2017 Models, excluding Milwaukee eight engines equipped with 2 hole type cover
* All parts are made to order, production time is noted above.
All products are manufactured using a multiple color hard coat injection process. Unlike automotive paint, which is mixed to a specific color or paint code, our parts feature multiple layers of up to 12 different colors in each unique design. We cannot guarantee color matching to motorcycle paint as color accuracy isn't guaranteed. Due to the coloring process, in certain bright lighting conditions a metamerism may occur which may make some colors appear an altered shade or more vibrant than usual.𝘿𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙩 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨